ENHANCE-D Study - Enhancing Dental Health Advice
The study is now underway!
- ENHANCE-D – looking for dental practice teams to take part
- Watch the briefing video: https://youtu.be/kPlI6kf4Mhw
- Register your interest: https://forms.ncl.ac.uk/view.php?id=9058673…
What are the benefits of taking part?
- Research experience – participating in large multi-centre randomised controlled trial
- Two team members trained as stop smoking practitioners – you will be paid for your time and eCPD provided
- Career development opportunities for Dental Hygienists, Dental Therapists – they will have the opportunity to act as ‘Principal Investigators’ and lead the research at each site (with support). Additionally, Dental Therapists, Dental Hygienists or Dental Nurses can deliver all the study visits without a GDP. GDPs can also do all these roles if preferred.
- Reimbursed – You will be paid to attend training and for each participant you recruit to the study. Estimated costs are approx. £4000 to cover training and study set up and then £200 per participant (please note these costs will vary depending on the staff groups involved and still subject to change).
We look forward to hearing from you